märk ann. som favoritNative English Copywriter and Senior Communications Officer (Kreuzbergstrasse 30)dölj den här annonsen
anställningstyp: heltid kompensation: To be discussed
QR Code Link to This Post
Berlin | Full-time | Start date: as soon as possible
Piranha Arts is looking for a native English senior communications officer as part of our communications team. The position is full-time and located in our Berlin office. The communications officer will be involved in the management of campaigns and the creation of content for the music meeting WOMEX - the World Music Expo as well as for Classical:NEXT and other Piranha Arts projects.
We are looking for a communications pro - preferably with a background in the global music scene - who stays on top of things, even in overload situations and has experience in project management. The position features an good mixture of writing, media relations and campaign management, including working with clients and media, as well as colleagues, designers, programmers, etc. coordinating input and seeing a project through.
We offer an exciting opportunity in a team which focusses on collaboration, team work and end-to-end responsibility. Much more than writing and proofreading, your job will be to design measures and content, reporting to the Director of Communications and collaborating with the entire communications team on eye-level. This includes seeing through the implementation of campaigns, in some cases as project lead and media liason.
• Copywriting texts for web, social media channels, newsletters and press releases
• Assistance in press campaigns including timing and launching of mailouts such as newsletters and press releases
• Project lead for certain campaigns or events
• Assistance in media planning and team planning
• Creation of multimedia content from scripting to production.
• On site work and public appearances at our events Classical:NEXT and WOMEX
• Team Player who puts the results before his/her ego
• Native speaker English
• Proficient copywriter
• Experience in press or media work and/or journalistic and text work
• Background in music and culture in general
• Network and experience in the global music business is a big plus
• Extroverted person
• Well-organized, diligent and reliable
• Sensitive and experienced in working with various stakeholders
These skills are a plus:
• Email Marketing software (mailchimp or similar)
• Social Media expert
• Graphic design skills
• Html skills
• Know-How in marketing analytics and research
• Intercultural background
• Languages, especially, Spanish and French
Piranha Arts explicitly welcomes applications from all genders and all backgrounds and especially encourages applications which increase our company's cultural diversity.
Please send a motivational letter and a CV in pdf format or online formats (e.g. LinkedIn) as well as links to work examples to visa kontaktinfo
Deadline is 26 February.
A short video with an application message is very welcome.
Endast huvudmän. Rekryterare ska inte ta kontakt med denna jobbannonsör.
kontakta oss INTE med oombedda tjänster eller erbjudanden