Oxford Business Group, a global publisher of research and intelligence on emerging markets, is looking for an Art Editor for its Charlottenburg editorial office. Join a dynamic team of researchers, editors and designers engaged with the latest information about the world's fastest-growing markets.
The Art Editor will be responsible for:
• Laying out pages for books, including all components such as text, graphs, photos and other design elements;
• Creating and designing graphs and infographics;
• Assisting with redesigns as necessary to keep overall look and style up-to-date;
• Working closely with Creative Director and Managing Editor on new design ideas for books and other media.
• University degree in graphic arts, design, illustration or related fields;
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a graphic assistant or art editor;
• Advanced English, both written and spoken (German is not required);
• Experienced in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills;
• Understanding of electronic, online and multi-media publishing;
• Organised, responsible and detail oriented.
• A team player who works well with others.
For more information about Oxford Business Group, please visit our website.
To apply, please send a cover letter, CV and design samples.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers