legg innlegget til favoritterInternship Media/Communications for Music and Culture (Berlin)skjul innlegg
internship kompensasjon: 300 €/month type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
Piranha Arts (www.piranha-arts.com) is an independent creative company based in Berlin since 1987. From the very start, music has been our driving force. Drawing from 30 years of experience as cultural innovators, technical developers, curators, partners and multipliers, the Piranha Arts tree now has six dynamic branches: Piranha Records (label & publishing), Piranha Kultur (planning & organisation of cultural events), WOMEX (the World Music Expo), Classical:NEXT (the global meeting for all art music innovators), Piranha Consult (project support & consultation) and Berlin's Karneval der Kulturen.
Piranha Arts Communications is responsible for the external corporate communication of all branches including PR and Marketing.
Starting immediately, we are offering:
• a varied fulltime-internship in Berlin for 6 months
• work in a dynamic team in an open and international atmosphere
• room for your own creativity
• insights into media work and all our branches
• compensation: 300 €/month
Assist with the day-to-day business of Piranha Arts Communications, which includes the following:
• research and marketing
• updating website content and / or assisting with website redesign
• creating content for all media channels
• press releases and newsletters
• website and social media updates, analysis and strategy planning
• online and press promotion
• partnerships and advertisement
• working on the organisation of events in the communications field - from promotion to press accreditations
You are planning to ...
• complete a mandatory internship within your studies for a duration of 6 months
You are/have ...
• interest in culture and music
• a student of communications, media, economics or similar studies
• skilled in html and cms
• familiar with MS office, social media and online research
• very good written and spoken English skills
• familiar with working independently
• good organisation skills
• open-minded and a teamplayer
• experience in the field of communications and project management
Does this sound exactly like you?
Then send an application in German or English with your resume and short letter of motivation to vis kontaktinfo.
We are looking forward to your application!
OK for rekrutterere å kontakte denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.