merk ilmoit suosikiksCulinary Director (m/f) (Berlin)piilota tämä ilmoitus
palkkio: tbd. työsuhteen tyyppi: kokoaikainen
QR Code Link to This Post
GuruCollective is the first "delivery-only" restaurant chain focusing exclusively on food made for delivery. Our mission is to bring delivery food to the next level. We are currently operating ten delivery-only food brands from fresh salads to authentic Thai food. All our brands are exclusively sold through food delivery marketplaces such as Delivery Hero, Deliveroo, and others.
We are looking for a Culinary Director (m/f) to lead the culinary management of our brand portfolio, i.e. develop new brands and improve our current ones. The ideal candidate is up for the challenge of leading a data-driven culinary process to continuously improve our recipes and find innovative ways to translate culinary trends into our operating system.
- Catch global food trends when they are just evolving and develop them into menus for contemporary concepts that can excel in a delivery environment
- We are obsessed with our guests feedback. Your task will be to lead a data-driven culinary improvement process to continuously refine your brands towards perfection
- Work together with our suppliers to select and source the ideal ingredients
- Work together with our Head Chef Production in the standardisation of prep items
- Choose the right way to package each dish so that it arrives in ideal conditions with our guests
- Work together with our Finance team to make sure new brands are in-line with our margin targets
- You bring extensive culinary experience from working in different cuisines for at least five years. The ideal candidate brings some experience in developing recipes for a fast-casual environment
- You have expert knowledge of food trends and focus on quality, production processes, hygiene and cost control
- You're a team player who can work together with different personality styles
- You're detail-oriented and think processes through from start to finish
- You're highly motivated, reliable and willing to go the extra mile
- You're analytical and know how to realistically calculate dish economics
- You have at least intermediate computer and Excel skills
- You have speak fluent English, intermediate German and/or Spanish are a big plus
- Shape the future of an emerging industry and help build an international company up from the very beginning
- Competitive compensation (based on previous experience) and the possibility to participate in our employee stock-option plan
- Work with a young and motivated team in well financed food-company
Vain toimeksiantajille. Rekrytoijat, älkää ottako yhteyttä tämän työviestin jättäjään.
ÄLÄ lähetä meille pyytämättä palveluita tai tarjouksia