favorite this post
1/8-1/21: Film Audition Workshop with Casting Director of Francis Ford Coppola! (Berlin Wedding) dieses posting verbergen
QR Code Link to This Post
Update: February 11-12 (1 SPOT LEFT) /// February 18-19, 2017 (4 SPOTS LEFT)
Save your spot at http://www.instanttheatreberlin.com/
SAT_SUN Feb 11-12 // 18-19: Exclusive 2-day Workshop with ALETA CHAPPELLE, award-winning Casting Director for Francis Ford Coppola, Sofia Coppola, Wim Wenders, Roland Emmerich, Tony Scott with over 25 feature film casting director credits.
Day #1 - How to secure a film acting job:
- Audition techniques
- Cold reading techniques
- Pictures and resumes are critiqued
- What's needed for your acting reel
- How to best conduct yourself in auditions
Day #2 - What is expected once you have the film acting job:
- Script analysis (actors are given a scene from a film script to study overnight)
- Improvisation is used for character development
- What directors want from actors on set
- Eye lines, hitting marks, continuity of action and vocal control are reviewed
Saturday-Sunday February 11-12 (1 SPOT LEFT) /// February 18-19, 2017
Time: 10 am-2 pm on both days (total 8-hour workshop)
Location: 800A Berlin https://www.facebook.com/800Aberlin/
- 139 Euro in Early Bird until Jan 15, 2017.
IN PREPARATION FOR THE CLASS, EACH ACTOR IS ASKED TO MEMORIZE A 2-MINUTE MONOLOGUE FROM A SCRIPT OR A PLAY. AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP THE MONOLOGUE WILL BE FILMED AND EACH ACTOR WILL GET A COPY FOR USE IN THEIR ACTING REEL!
It's a cheap and UNIQUE opportunity for Berlin!! If you want to give yourself a chance as a camera actor, you should definitely take part. So much value in it: Workshop, Professional tips and you'll get a professional video for your portfolio.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten